Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect us and our family from Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19).And, it is also important to perform Restaurant management and standard working procedure for Food Maker.
There are ten steps to washing your hands properly. Please follow the steps to avoid getting sick and spread virus to others.
1. Wet hands with water and apply enough soap to cover the entirety of hand surfaces.
2. Rub your palms together, ensuring that lather builds up.
3. Put your right palm over your left hands, interlacing the fingers, ensuring between each finger is clean. Then put left over right.
4. Interlace your fingers with palm to palm.
5. Put the backs of fingers facing the opposing palm - ensuring you are cleaning your nails also.
6. Rotational rubbing of both thumbs.
7. Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards between clasped fingers on right palm then on left.
8. Rotational rubbing of both wrists.
9. Rinse your hands thoroughly with water.
10. Use a single-use towel to dry your hands and use that towel to turn off the tap.